Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove the requirement for issue type when submitting issues

I'd like to see a setting that would remove the requirement for issue type when submitting an issue.

We've got several customers and prospects that want a dead simple issue submit page for their end users.

Furthermore, they want their agents to set the proper issue type the first time that they touch the issue so that the issue type is set properly.

For the end user this would mean that they could type a subject and a description and not worry about a bunch of extra fields like issue type.

Thanks,
    Paul H.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Restrict users from seeing "Issue Type" on work order submission page (i.e. See Quick Pick only)

In our department we have created custom screens for all Quick Picks and have setup our rules and assignments accordingly. We would like to restrict most users from seeing Issue Type altogether during the submission of work orders. The end result would be when a certain user template type goes to the submission page, they would only see the Quick Pick drop down.

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  3 comments  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Ability to remove the Email Request option from a ticket

I'm trying to make things as simple as possible for my customers. As my boss pointed out, if there is an option on the screen they will try and click on it. Rather than have to explain a feature we don't need I would HIGHLY prefer to be able to turn off the Email Request option in the ticket details. For my usage case we don't want customers sending them to others outside the loop. They can always just email their own notifications to a 3rd party if that were necessary.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • I would like to set the Class based on entries to the Issue Type.

It would be helpful to have the Class set based on the Issue Type entered in the site

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• I would like the default submission page to be a Quick Pick Value

I would like to use one of my Quick Picks as the default submission page for all users.

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow the creation and use of Shortcodes

One of THE most critical fields for us in our business is in the area of subject lines. When using them for our organization (and using them properly) they are extremely vital when looking at open issues and searching for those that are closed. However, it never fails, no matter how much it is stressed to the users to please submit them properly, they are always going to end up messing them up or filling them out incorrectly, which requires us to go back and change them manually. We use subject lines to quickly glance at open issues that are…

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please add the ability to assign a date and time to an issue to complete service.

I need to be able to use a time value as well as a date value on an issue.

Examples; Service Tech to arrive at 8:00 AM on 9-13-15
                Server reboot time at 9:00PM on Dec 15, 2015

4 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  1 comment  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Allow users in one internal organization or department to view users in another department

When I am the member of a department that cannot see the issues assigned to another department, I sometimes need to assign or submit an issue to the other departments. The internal lock down setting does not allow me to see the issues or the users of the other department. While the issue lockdown is helpful, the inability to view the users of the other departments slows the resolution process. Please create settings to allow users of a restricted department to view the users of another department without allowing them to view the issues assigned to that department. As for…

12 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  1 comment  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Ability to specify a Quick Pick before loading the issue screen

Right now, you have to navigate to the "new issue" screen before you are able to select the Quick Pick you'll be using. It would be a big time saver to specify this before the page loads.

8 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  2 comments  ·  Submitting Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Ability to create new issue from any screen in the app

The interface would be adjusted such that any screen would let you quickly create a new issue (instead of requiring you to navigate through the "Home" menu).

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base