Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add location to the My Issues Screen

add location to the My Issues Screen, so that we can organize the screen by location.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Approved (Timeframe TBD)  ·  3 comments  ·  Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Approved (Timeframe TBD)  ·  0 comments  ·  Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add feature to duplicate existing locations to minize having to go through multiple screens to speicify a distrobution list.

Add feature to duplicate existing locations to minize having to go through multiple screens to speicify a distrobution list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  1 comment  ·  Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I wanted to see how I could and the location address to the Supporting Info section of a Ticket

I wanted add the location address to the Supporting Info section of a Ticket

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  2 comments  ·  Locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base