I suggest you...

Allow changing of system font

One of the changes in version 11.2 was a new font was standardized across the product, however this font is terrible. We would like the ability to change back to the font style prior to version 11.2, or better yet give us the option of several fonts to choose from. Forcing a new font on your customers without giving them the option to use the prior font or choose from a selection of fonts is irresponsible and I can't believe you guys spent time on doing this, rather than actual product improvements.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Martens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chris,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our recent font unification. While I understand your frustration, this change plays a significant role in Issuetrak’s overall user interface/user experience improvements.

The chosen font, Segoe UI, was developed by Microsoft for digital user interfaces (as its name suggests).

It may look like a simple change on the surface, but this update to a single font family paves the way for future visual enhancements to the product. An important one being the establishment of a visual hierarchy. This was much more difficult to achieve with the three distinct font families that we’re in the product previously.

Allowing multiple font options is not currently on our road map, but we have noted your suggestion for future consideration. In the meantime, we are working hard on improving the user experience with our current font offering and continuing to look for ways to make Issuetrak even better.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base