Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CustomScreen Section Headers

Allow the ability to customize the section header besides just text would be great. Increase text size, bold, or whether you want the 'Section Headers' centered or aligned right or left.

On larger screens, the text for section headers is easily lost (see attachment).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Approved (Timeframe TBD)  ·  0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow customization of all system colors in top level menu (Home, Administration, Modules)

It's currently not possible to change certain system colors for the Top Level Menu.

example: Mouse Over back color only affects the side menu

issue 116441

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow gradients in System Colors

I worked with Camissa(UPS) who would like to be able to utilize color gradients in their Issuetrak site. We recommended upvoting this user voice request.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. implement lightboxes to replace the popups

Throughout the product, several popups open in different windows. Examples are email issue, date picker, User search from Submit Issue Screen, attempting to close an issue with open tasks, and several others. One problem is that these popups don't always popup center and can easily be missed.

I think a great improvement would be to replace these popups with lightboxes so that it is always at the center of the screen and dims the background. Once they select what they need, they can move on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow changing of system font

One of the changes in version 11.2 was a new font was standardized across the product, however this font is terrible. We would like the ability to change back to the font style prior to version 11.2, or better yet give us the option of several fonts to choose from. Forcing a new font on your customers without giving them the option to use the prior font or choose from a selection of fonts is irresponsible and I can't believe you guys spent time on doing this, rather than actual product improvements.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our recent font unification. While I understand your frustration, this change plays a significant role in Issuetrak’s overall user interface/user experience improvements.

The chosen font, Segoe UI, was developed by Microsoft for digital user interfaces (as its name suggests).

It may look like a simple change on the surface, but this update to a single font family paves the way for future visual enhancements to the product. An important one being the establishment of a visual hierarchy. This was much more difficult to achieve with the three distinct font families that we’re in the product previously.

Allowing multiple font options is not currently on our road map, but we have noted your suggestion for future consideration. In the meantime, we are working hard on improving the user experience with our current font offering and continuing to look for ways…

6. Custom Form and Self Service Portal Enhancements

Would like to have the ability to clean up custom forms and have the ability for fields to be side by side on the forms. Right now they are stacked horizontally which can lead to a long form depending on the number of fields needed. Would prefer to have a better visually appealing page and a much cleaner less form like presentation for end users submitting requests. The WebForms option is appealing but feel there should be an existing Issuetrak Self Service product available that can be customized without requiring web developer skillset.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Approved (Timeframe TBD)  ·  1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ability to sort and show/hide columns on list screens. Examples would be result screens, dashboard list screens, or even my issues screen.

ability to sort and show/hide columns on list screens. Examples would be result screens, dashboard list screens, or even my issues screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Approved (Timeframe TBD)  ·  0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add the ability to create custom Display Formats for the My Issues screen

In addition to the existing Standard and Expanded views, it would be helpful if admins could create customized views to add whatever columns they need to a view.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  2 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a Substatus column to the "My Issues" view

The ability to see the issue substatus from the My Issues view would be very helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to change default location of cursor on the pages

Ability to change default location of cursor on each of the submit, edit, close, etc. pages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Waiting for Customer Response  ·  1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow a user to set the default sort order for issues in a list

I would like to add a setting to My Settings to allow a user to set the sort order to default to. For example the Dashboard Reports List Sort my Issue Number Ascending as a default, while the My Issues List sorts the information by the Issue Number Descending.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide auto-fill of name in web form

In order to limit the number of records for a person, it would be ideal if fields on the web form could do a lookup or autofill in order to minimize the number of different customer records created for the same person.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to have a way to determine how clickable links display pages.

Some of the items in Issuetrak appear as pop ups or open new windows. I think it would be great if we allow a user to determine if they want items to appear as pop ups, in a new window, or open as a new tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to choose how the behavior of windows opening when clicking on links, etc.

I would like the ability to choose or modify the behavior of how the windows open when clicking on links, etc. in Issuetrak. We are used to the way it was working with Issuetrak versions 9x and when version 10x was released it was totally changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support for Safari browser

Issuetrak should support Safari browser.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (waiting for review)  ·  1 comment  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Groups- the "View/Maintain Member List" option is hard to find.

Page: Admin_GroupEdit.asp

The "View/Maintain Member List" option is tough for new users and new administrators to find. The link needs to stand out on the page a little more than it does.

The link is located in the middle of the group edit page between the group record information and the permissions list. This makes it kind of hard to see, especially for new administrators.

I think it would be easier to find if it were a little larger and/or bold, or if it were a button instead of clickable text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scheduled Reports- make the "add recipient:" link stand out a little more

Page: RptSchEdit.asp

The "add recipient" link doesn't stand out. Our customers have a hard time finding the link when they create scheduled reports.

Instead of clickable text, I would like to see that as a button.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Home page

Should allow admin to customize the home page to include optional module information such as Asset Name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base