Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add Change/Audit Logs for all actions taken in the application such as changing system settings, deleting issues

add Change/Audit Logs for all actions taken in the application such as changing system settings, deleting issues, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Issue Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Email Issue screen have both "from name" and "from address"

When the system emails notifications it uses both "email sender address" and "email sender name" but this functionality doesn't exist in "email issue", which only populates the email address and no field for "email sender name".

Please include both "name" and "address" in the email issue functionality.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Issue Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Make "First Call Resolution" an editable field anytime and not just on the close screen.

"First Call Resolution" should be an editable field at any time during the life of the issue, not just on the close screen. This would benefit those of us who set up automation rules for closures because we can click the box when editing. If the issue closes during automation we lose that functionality.

11 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Issue Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base