Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we reverse the date warning message to be for future dates and not past dates on a field?

In our site we have date fields that need to be filled in with past dates. They will never be filled in with future dates. The current pop up message with the warning about the data being in the past creates extra steps for my users when entering the proper data.

I would like an option on the Date fields to allow the warning message to appear for past or future dates.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Updates needed for the Password Reset Emails

Password reset messages are hard coded to use the Site Title in the opening message. However, not all customers utilize this field as a Title for their site. Either the messaging should use the Customer ID or it should allow the customer to customize the messaging.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add ability to make 'As Task Assignee' tab the Home Screen

In Cloud v10, it'd be great to be able to make the ‘As Task Assignee' tab the home screen (as opposed to 'As Assignee' etc.). This would be particularly handy for some staff who are only assigned Tasks, and not Issues.

8 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Option to enter different hours of operation by day to separate weekday/weekend hours

Currently the only options are 24 hour workday and a set hour. It would be nice to set different times depending on the day.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Multi-Lingual Support

We are a global company that operates out 8 offices globally. Do you see in the near future providing multi-lingual support? It would be great to see IssueTrak utilize the native language of the user's browser.

9 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Lock a ticket to prevent other users from making edits while it is being worked.

We are a fast paced environment that is constantly taking tickets out of the unassigned queue and assigning them to ourselves. We are not fast enough to not step on each others toes. It would be very helpful if the system would not allow you to make edits to a ticket that is currently open by another user.

22 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base