Issuetrak Product Feedback

Issuetrak’s success relies on tight collaboration with our customers. Tell us, how could we make your life better with Issuetrak?

I suggest you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Is it possible to generate the ticket number when you first start entering the call information instead of the end?

If Issue trak would generate the ticket number as soon as the the Customer Service Rep started generating a ticket it would save time and help to move on to the next customer. Speeding up productivity and helping with the hold times in que.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Received (under review)  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Robin round auto assignment

We currently have 4 customer services reps responsible for working emailed issues and opening up an issue for every phone call answered. We do not leave issues unassigned and allow for the rep to grab one to work, because they will cherry pick and resolve this easy issues. SO, I setup 96 auto assignments in IssueTrak, 4 reps at 15 min each assignment for 24 hours in the day. We thought this would balance the work load with such a small window of time. It does not. Too reps are having higher numbers of assigned cause compared to the other…

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Implement ITIL "compliant" problem management

ITIL Problem Management (best practices) indicates there should be a database of open problem management (tickets) and a list of "Known Problems". A ticket should be able to link to both or either. A known problem describes the problem and a workaround. Linking to it would create a set of metrics of how many tickets were closed using the workaround. Linking to an open problem mgt ticket or db entry can also provide how many tickets were related to that issue.

In general, you should move more toward ITIL processes and ideas.

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Automate "Next Action" asignee

Ability to automatically asigne "Next Action" assignee in a similar manner to "Assigned To"

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Centralization of substatus rules, escalation rules, and automatic assignments

Merge our automation features and create a powerful automation feature, where Issuetrak can react to events or issue states and perform an action that was specified ahead of time. Another term for this is "business rules".

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• 3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow the Submitted Between times in Auto Assignment Business Rules to span into the next day.

Currently, if we wanted auto assignment times to go overnight, we would need to create two separate rules, like 7:00 PM - 11:59 PM and another one from 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM the next day.

Allow the times to span into the next day within the same rule.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Enable Business Substatus Rules to work with Recuring Issues

Enable Business Substatus Rules to work with Recuring Issues.
                    Reference IssueTrak Issue #: 97455.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Add a trend monitoring / alert notification to the escalation rules

Allow escalation rules to monitor overall aggregate issue data to alert users of a trend being identified. The escalation rule would allow you to define the condition (ex: issue type = X and Location = Y), define the count trigger (7 or more qualifying issues opened (not OPEN)), and the time period to monitor (user defined input using existing format days:hours).

With the above capability, Issuetrak would now be able to sent out an alert email / text to the appropriate people / groups once 7 or more specified qualifying issues were opened within the defined time period.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that, when pressed, can be used to perform a task that would typically require a mou

Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that, when pressed, can be used to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to interact with your computer, saving you time and effort as you work with Windows and other programs. keyboard shortcut to move around the Submit issue page

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base